Showing all 9 results
Gel Pads and Positioners
Meditek’s Relaxa Gel positioners and pads represent an affordable, sophisticated solution to the common problem of patients developing bedsores or other injuries while in treatment. The result of countless hours of research and development, Relaxa Gel pads deliver superior patient positioning while minimizing the risk of injury. With a full lifetime warranty, the Relaxa Gel product line is a long term investment for any facility.
Features and Benefits
- All Relaxa Gel pads are 100% latex free, eliminating the risk of allergic reaction or irritation.
- For additional patient comfort and other therapeutic benefits, Relaxa Gel pads can be heated or cooled.
- Designed to be leak and tear-resistant, Relaxa Gel cushions and pads will deliver a lifetime of reliable use.
- Relaxa Gel products won’t absorb odours or fluids, making them easy to clean and fully reusable.
- A single Relaxa gel pad, used again and again, is more cost-effective than buying disposable pads. They also offer superior comfort for your patients.
We feature a comprehensive line of Relaxa Gel to meet the needs of nearly any medical clinic or hospital. Find out more about the benefits of Relaxa Gel positioners and pads by contacting a Meditek representative today or browse our online catalogue to find the product that’s right for you.
Select Product Offerings
- Relaxa Gel table pads provide comfort across the length of the operating surface. We have full, ¾, cut-out and multi-part sets available.
- We offer both round and rectangular Relaxa Gel sand bags. You can choose from several sizes and weights, from 0.5 kg to 6 kg., to serve a range of different needs.
- Relaxa Gel positioner pads include crutch knee pads, donut and horseshoe head pads, stirrup and ankle strap foot and heel pads, toboggan-style and contoured arm pads and more. This wide variety of unique shapes is designed to support different areas of the body during surgery and examination.
- Relaxa Gel bariatric pads offer additional support for overweight or obese patients during surgery. Lap belt and knee crutch pads come in a variety of sizes to accommodate a number of different clinical uses.
- In addition, we feature a large selection of miscellaneous gel pads, including products designed for pediatric use. We also sell an easy-to-use patch repair kit that lets you fix any cuts, punctures or cracks without the hassle of having to send your pad in for warranty service.
- For facilities with highly specialized needs, we can design custom gel table pads and positioners.
Innovative Solutions Since 1981
The Relaxa Gel positioner product line is only one of the many products Meditek offers to healthcare providers across Canada. Find out more about what we can do for you by contacting a local sales representative today.