Stryker Glide Lateral Air Transfer
The Stryker Glide Lateral Air Transfer System reduces the potential for back injuries during lateral transfers via an inflatable mat that lifts and floats the patient between two surfaces. The cushion of air allows the nurses to transfer the patient with little effort, including bariatric patients.
There are little holes in the bottom of the mat where air flows through, creating a separation between the surface and the mat. This makes the transfer almost effortless, as well as much safer.
Stryker Glide Air Assist Transfer System Video
Having trouble viewing this video? Click here
Features & Benefits
Inflatable mat, lightweight blower and roller tote available separately or as a complete system.
- Laterally transfer patients with ease
- Air technology lets patients ride comfortably on a cushion of air
- Safety straps secure patients to the transfer mat
- Complete system conveniently stores in roller tote
- Thermal protection for patient safety
- Machine-washable transfer mat and urethane-coated nylon pull handles make cleaning convenient
Showing all 5 results