Meditek’s installation services makes sure your brand new equipment is installed right
There is nothing more important than having your brand new piece of equipment installed right. Installation is a critical step for any product and important to be handled by competent personnel. A correct installation Foothills Install Crewresults in enhanced equipment operation and will ensure staff and patient safety. We install a wide variety of products in addition to what we sell. Whatever your product, consider outsourcing it to our field service technicians who are manufacturer trained and well versed in many lines of healthcare equipment.
Here are just a few of the type’s equipment that we install:
- Overhead equipment carrier booms
- Exam and minor procedure lights
- Surgical lights
- Operating room integration systems
An example of one of our standard processes is as follows:
- Equipment review: coordination of equipment review with facility or general contractor
- Rough-in and site review: specification of required minimum clearances to and around equipment
- Coordination of equipment delivery
- Installation quality control: verification that utilities meet equipment specifications and coordination of documented equipment start-up
- Professional project management: minimize change orders with clear definition of scope of work and management of cost, schedule, and quality objectives for the project
- Completion of in-service training
Wherever you are in Canada we can take care of it for you!