Skytron Aurora Astro Procedure Lights
Mainly used for surgical and procedural applications, the Aurora Astro procedure light comes in single, dual and boom configurations.
Most ideal settings:
- ER/Trauma Department
- Labor/Delivery Suites
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- C-Section Suites
- Intensive Care Units
- Procedure Rooms
Get great colour rendition with a higher than average CRI and R9 of 97.
Skytron’s Vertically Segmented Reflector Design (VSRD) is responsible for effectively capturing 99% of the light and creating overlapping beams. In fact, 1,281 overlapping beams converge at the surgical field to almost eliminate shadows altogether.
- Center sterile handle and non-sterile yoke control provides intensity adjustment with 4 different settings
- 27” range of total focusable depth extends the working distance without moving the lighthead
- Less intrusive lighthead at 17.5” diameter
- Max intensity output: 126,000 +/- 5K lux
- 4,141K color temperature
|Max intensity output||126,000 +/- 5K lux|
|Depth of field||46"|
|Rotation on all axes||360°|
|Light head diameter||17.5"|
|CRI and R9||97|
|Overlapping beams (Shadow control)||1,281|
|Sterile central handle||Yes|
|Intensity control settings||4|